SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -This Saturday marks one year since a van crashed into the Outback Steakhouse on Abercorn Street, injuring 7 people.
3 employees were burned, including the owner who had to be flown to Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta,
The driver of the van lost consciousness before running into the building.
The crash caused a gas leak and a fire.
Savannah Fire was able to quell the gas leak taken care of before any other businesses has to evacuate.
The other 4 people injured that night included a pregnant woman who was hurt when a ceiling collapsed and another person broke their arm.
Click here to read the latest on a lawsuit filed by those who were injured in the crash against the driver and his employer.