OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- 1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins WTOC-TV 11 The News Place, Savannah, GA 31405 at 12am April 12, 2009 and ends at 11:59pm May 31, 2009. Entries must be received by 11:59pm May 31, 2009. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- 2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Appling, Bacon, Bulloch, Candler, Evans, Jeff Davis, Liberty, Long, McIntosh, Montgomery, Screven, Tattnall, Tombs, Wayne counties in Georgia and Beaufort, Hampton And Jasper counties in South Carolina who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTOC-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual/household/e-mail address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- 3. How to Enter. There are 2 ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12am April 12, 2009, Individuals can enter by obtaining an entry form at any ‘You Auto Buy Now' locations, J.C Lewis Ford, Critz Buick, Fairway Lincoln Mercury, Hoover Chrysler Jeep, Grainger Honda, Savannah Mitsubishi, Savannah Toyota, Stokes Honda, Franklin Toyota, Franklin Chevrolet, Nesmith Chevrolet Claxton, Nesmith Chevrolet Hinesville, Hilton Head Cadillac, Hilton Head BMW, Stokes Brown Toyota Bluffton, Stokes Brown Toyota Beaufort. Lilliston Ford and Hilton Head Chrysler or by completing and mailing the your name, address, telephone number and email address on a plain piece of paper to ‘You Auto Buy Now' WTOC-TV P.O. Box 8086, Savannah, GA 31412. Entries must be received by 12am May 31, 2009 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WTOC-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WTOC-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WTOC-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- 4. Prize. $1000 Towards the purchase of any vehicle from a ‘You Auto Buy Now' sponsor. Award will expire November 30, 2009. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- 5. How the Prizes are Awarded. The winner of the random drawing from all entries collected will be notified by email and/or telephone. In the event that winner cannot be contacted a second name will be drawn.
- 6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 15 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by June 15, 2009 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTOC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WTOC-TV if WTOC-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTOC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.