TYBEE ISLAND, GA (WTOC) - Organizers of the 2011 Critz Tybee Run are holding a T-shirt and poster design contest. The run takes place Feb. 5.
One winning design will be chosen from the submissions and will become the official art for the third annual Critz Tybee Run T-shirt and poster. The creator of the winning design will get $500 in prize money. This is the third design contest for this run.
Designs must contain certain elements to be eligible for consideration:
- Art must be created in four-color (CMYK)
- Include the Critz Tybee Run logo
- State the date of the run (Saturday, February 5, 2011)
- Art must be 11 inches wide by 14 inches in height
- Incorporate the fun and unique atmosphere of Tybee Island
Designs will be picked based on overall creativity and how the creator carries out the required elements. Deadline for submissions is 5 p.m. Dec. 31.
They are seeking designs that will capture the spirit of Tybee Island and express an enjoyment of being active within this vibrant community, according to a news release.
The winning design will be announced on Wednesday, Jan. 5. For more information about the contest go to www.robmark.com/critztybeerun.