SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - The Coastal Health District, St. Jospeph's Candler and Savannah's new professional basketball team, Savannah Storm, are teaming up for the Great American Smoke Out on Saturday, November 13.
From 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the south end of Forsyth Park, numerous heart healthy activities will be offered for the entire family.
Information about smoking cessation and health eating will also be available.
Below is a list activites offered:
- Basketball 101 with members from Pro Basketball Team-Savannah Storm from 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Stretch and work minisession with Erika Tate from 9:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Field Day Stations from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Tobacco-free parachute games from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Tobacco and nutrition information available from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.