Statesboro boy injured in house fire - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Statesboro boy injured in house fire

BULLOCH CO., GA (WTOC) - A Statesboro boy is hospitalized with burns from an overnight house fire.

The fire started before dawn at a home on Lydia lane. Fire investigators believe it started between a window and the chimney. The boy and his father were sleeping at the time of the fire and the mother was at work.

The boy is hospitalized at the burn center in Augusta with burns to his arms and face. The American Red Cross is helping the family.

Copyright 2010 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly