Boy hospitalized after house fire - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Boy hospitalized after house fire

STATESBORO, GA (WTOC) - A young boy is hospitalized at the burn center in Augusta after a house fire. The fire started before dawn at a home on Lydia Lane.

 Fire investigators believe it started between a window and the chimmney. The boy and his father were sleeping at the time while the mother was at work.

According to fire investigators, the boy suffered burns to his arms and face, but his condition was not considered life threatening. The Red Cross is helping the family.

Copyright 2010 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly