ATLANTA - Eight online services have been added to the Georgia Department of Driver Services website, Gov. Sonny Perdue announced Monday.
Georgia drivers and ID card holders can now create a personalized login account and do several transactions at one time on www.dds.ga.gov. Those with a valid Georgia license, can request an identification card. Drivers may also pay most Failure to Appear suspensions and then reinstate their license.
The following new transactions are now available online at www.dds.ga.gov:
- the ability to create a secure personal customer account
- conduct multiple transactions at one time using a shopping cart
- change your address when you conduct other transactions such as a license or ID renewal or replacement
- pay most Failure to Appear suspensions and reinstate your license
- check moving violation points
- order a certified MVR (motor vehicle report)
- order an identification card
- choose to receive e-mail notifications and information from DDS
The Georgia Dept. of Driver services plans to add these online services in the future:
- reinstate a license and pay online
- streamlined reinstatement requirements
- make a road test reservation and pay online
- online reporting of Completion Certificates by Risk Reduction Schools