Statesboro family displaced by fire - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Statesboro family displaced by fire

STATESBORO, GA (WTOC) - A fire in Statesboro leaves a family without a place to live.

The fire happend at some apartments in the 1800 block of Chandler Road near Forest Drive and the Georgia Southern University campus.

The American Red Cross said one adult and two children were displaced because of the fire.

There is no word yet on how it started.

Copyright 2011 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly