The second annual Savannah Fashion Week kicks off April 18.
The week will feature fashion looks from Savannah's top independent boutiques. The kickoff event takes place at 7 p.m. Monday at the Lucas Theatre for the Arts.
Fashions provided by Bleubelle, Cate Lyon, Custard, Gaucho, J. Paige, James Gunn, Mint, Red Clover, Satchel, See Jane, Terra Cotta and Zia.
Boutiques participating in Savannah Fashion Week will be offering unique in-store events each day of Fashion Week. Customers can "Design your own Necklace" with Mary Wallace or attend the French Connection Men's & Women's Trunk Show hosted by neighboring store Custard Boutique.
Bleu Belle is proud to launch the Mangled Courtesan line by April Johnson. Cate Lyon unveils her spring line with a Spring Preview Party in her beautiful historic downtown studio.
Attendees or customers who spend combined total of $100 or more during the week are invited with a guest to attend the Savannah Fashion Week grand finale Wrap Party at 6 p.m. in Reynolds Square on April 22.
Savannah Fashion Week events schedule:
- Fashion Show at the Lucas Theater 7 p.m. Tickets available at www.lucastheater.com
- Mint - Design your own Necklace with Mary Wallace. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Custard - French Connection Men's & Women's Trunk Show. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- James Gunn - L*Space Swim Trunk Show. All week, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- J. Paige - Judith March Trunk Show. 3 - 8 p.m.
- Cate Lyon - Spring Preview Party & Open house. 6 - 9 p.m.
- Red Clover - Downtown beach party introducing R.C. Beachwear. 12 - 7 p.m.
- Gaucho - Spring line Trunk Show, with performing artist Kristen King. 5 - 8 p.m.
- James Gunn - Parker Event & Cocktail Party. Sandfly location, 3 - 7 p.m.
- Satchel - "Design Your Own..." Workshop. 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Terra Cotta - Waxing Poetic & Caro's Jewelry Trunk Show. 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- BleuBelle - Mangled Coutesan by April Johnson Launch Party. 3 - 6 p.m.
- ZIA BTQ - Gems + Stems Spring Champagne Soiree. 6 - 9 p.m.
- See Jane - Wrap party Makeovers featuring free brow & lash treatments! 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wrap Party - Reynolds Square becomes the place to see and be seen! 6 p.m.