TOOMBS CO., GA (WTOC) - A Toombs County family is picking up the pieces after fire destroyed their business
An electrical short in a van sparked a fire at Copeland Auto Electric shop and spread to the building - destroying everything.
The Copeland family started the business in the mid 1980s. They're not about to let this shut them down.
"It's devastating it is but we will make it the community has been so supportive and our church family and we will make it," said business owner Mariam Copeland.
Coming up on the news at six you'll hear about fast action from firefighters saving other peoples' cars and property and how the community is already rallying around the Copelands.