Bluffton hotel fire temporarily displaces guests - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Bluffton hotel fire temporarily displaces guests

BLUFFTON, SC. (WTOC) - Guests at Bluffton's Comfort Suites were out of their rooms for about 45 minutes this morning after firefighters were called to the hotel to respond to an electrical fire.

A hotel guest found the fire in the room's electrical outlet around 8:15 a.m. and notified the front desk who then called the fire department.

Firefighters were able to fully distinguish the fire and get guests back inside. Minimal damage was done to the room.

Copyright 2011 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly