Fire erupts at Bluffton apartment - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Fire erupts at Bluffton apartment

(Source: Bluffton Township Fire District) (Source: Bluffton Township Fire District)
BLUFFTON, SC (WTOC) -

A family has been displaced after a fire Thursday night damaged their Hallmark apartment on Malphrus Road.

Firefighters with the Bluffton Township Fire District were dispatched at about 10:20 p.m. Thursday to the apartment complex on a report of a structure fire.  

Firefighters saw heavy smoke coming from the apartment, but the sprinkler system had put out the fire.

Firefighters remained at the scene until representatives from the complex arrived.

Copyright 2011 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly