Coming up on THE News at 11:
President Obama announced the end of the War in Iraq on Oct. 21. Almost all of the U.S. troops will be home by the end of the year. Brian Entin has the story.
Beaufort Police are searching for a missing Alzheimer's patient. Emily Truell, 93, was last seen in the area of 1966 Seaside Rd.
Thousands of fish and wildlife died in the Ogeechee River in the state's largest fish kill. WTOC has been following the story for months. Just when we thought it was over, a new controversy has emerged. Cyreia Sandlin has the story.
Ga. 17 at Hwy. 119 S is back open after a suspicious package scare. The area was closed for a short time on Oct. 21.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter!
Be sure to watch WTOC THE News at 11.