Here are stories WTOC is working on: Four Fort Stewart soldiers charged in connection with a double slaying appeared before a Long County magistrate judge on Monday morning. Bureau Chief Dal Cannady was in Long County and has the story.
Lowcountry reporter Jaime Dailey talks to the widow of a Beaufort County deputy who was killed in the line of duty 10 years ago.
Many are standing in line to ship packages. FedEx projects it will ship 16 million packages on Monday, that's double the volume the shipper does on a typical day. UPS said it is equally just as busy. Brooke Kelley reports. Check out Christmas events in WTOC's holiday section.
Chatham County is looking at going smoke-free. Don Logana has more details. Should there be a smoking ban in Chatham County? Take the poll on WTOC.com.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter!
Be sure to watch WTOC THE News Now at 4:00 p.m. and THE News at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00.