Here are stories WTOC is working on: Tonight at 5:30 & 11, Cyreia Sandlin talks with health care experts, nutritionists, parents and even kids themselves to find out what's behind the childhood challenge of obesity.
Plans for a mausoleum to be built across from Bonaventure Cemetery have raised concern. Don Logana has details.
Have you passed by a street or a monument and wondered - what happened there? This month WTOC's Dawn Baker is taking on that assignment for Black History Month. She reports on a popular, historic neighborhood. Check out WTOC's Black History special section.
Crews are cleaning up a home in a case of hoarding. Sharisse Thompson reports.
WTOC will be changing to a new system for delivery of this email very soon in an effort to better serve you. Please take the time now to allow email from email@example.com by placing it in your address book.
In the event you miss this email in the future, we ask you check your SPAM filter and mark it as NOT SPAM.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the new version of the email coming very soon.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter! Add WTOC to your circles on Google+.
Be sure to watch WTOC THE News Now at 4:00 p.m. and THE News at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00.