The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has released its final report on the Savannah Harbor Expansion Project. Sharisse Thompson reports.
Highway 25 in Port Wentworth is back open after an overnight crash closed a portion of the road for several hours. Lynda Figueredo has an update.
A crash claimed the life of a Pooler woman. Her daughter is left to cope with the loss of her mom and is honoring her by finding loving homes for her animals. Melanie Ruberti reports.
The RBC Heritage is in full swing and a couple fans are getting a chance to be caddies for a day as part of the Caddy for the Cure program. Lowcountry reporter Jaime Dailey has the story.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Email alerts - Sign up to get breaking news in your inbox
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter! Add WTOC to your circles on Google+.
Be sure to watch WTOC THE News Now at 4:00 p.m. and THE News at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00.