Good Thursday Morning from the Daybreak Team!
Watch THE News at Daybreak on WTOC-TV for these stories. Check WTOC.com later today to see these stories online. This morning email tells you what's coming up on the morning newscast and alerts you to some cool things on WTOC.com.
Here's a list of the headlines you can expect to see this morning on THE News at Daybreak:
- Dump the Pump! A national campaign is urging people to use alternative modes of transportation. We'll explain what's happening in Chatham County today.
- The new unemployment numbers for Savannah have been released overnight. Find out what they show.
- It will cost you more to park on Jekyll Island. We'll tell you how much more.
- Laura Anderson will let you know if there are any trouble spots to look out for today as you are heading to work or school.
- Dave Turley has the weather forecast.
Here's a list of things you can check out on WTOC.com:
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts - Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone.
- Weather app - Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone.
- News app - Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website - Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter! Add WTOC to your circles on Google+.