The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on President Barack Obama's Affordable Health Care Act and several lawmakers and local agencies are weighing in. Melanie Ruberti talked to the President and CEO of St. Joseph's/Candler Health System Paul Hinchey about the ruling.
A heat wave is set to roll into the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry. Dal Cannady has details.
The Savannah City Council is considering a change in the speed limit on Highland Avenue. Sharisse Thompson reports.
The Georgia Ports Authority and U.S. Customs and Border Protection unveiled their new and improved site during contract signing. Lynda Figueredo explains how this agreement will streamline enforcement.
Watch What's Growing in Georgia this Saturday at 7:30 p.m. on WTOC-TV. We'll take you to the Bamboo Farm and Coastal Gardens, Hunter Cattle, and the onion research facility in Lyons - a focus on innovation in Georgia's $70 billion ag industry.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Email alerts - Sign up to get breaking news in your inbox
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter! Add WTOC to your circles on Google+.