WTOC-TV is looking for a Digital Account Executive that will be responsible for driving digital revenue and achieving monthly budgets. Specific Responsibilities include prospecting, presenting, closing and maintaining a growing list of local advertising clients. To achieve this, the AE will:
* Consistently prospect for new advertisers and research new client categories
* Establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with local advertisers
* Package, present and sell WTOC Interactive products to clients on an ongoing basis.
* Be knowledgeable, in the sense of capabilities and limitations, about all aspects of online marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, reputation management, and email and mobile marketing.
* Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
* Consistently achieve high activity levels in new business development.
* Work precisely and cooperatively with ad ops staff and business staff to ensure timely, accurate sales order entry; insertion order entry; campaign creative production; campaign monitoring and optimization; and billing reconciliation.
* Report routinely to the Digital Sales Director on all pertinent market intelligence, as well as account and pipeline status reports.
Position Requirements: The Interactive Account Executive should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
* A bachelor's degree in a related field.
* Minimum 1 year sales, business development or related experience, preferably in interactive and/or media services.
* A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of interactive media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses.
* Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; presentation skills; and interpersonal communications skills.
* A self-starter with a passion for the close and a deft touch at maintaining mutually beneficial customer relationships.
WTOC is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. Pre-employment drug testing is required. Motor vehicle record required.
Send cover letter and resume to: Monica Fish, WTOC-TV P.O. Box 8086 Savannah GA 31412.