TYBEE ISLAND, GA (WTOC) - The first-ever Tybee Beach Brew Fest kicks off Friday.
This two-night celebration will feature a special selection of craft beer for sampling, delicious local fare, live music and much more.
The festival kicks off Friday at Marlin Monroe's Surfside Grill at 6:30 p.m. with the Brats, Bangers & Brew which will include unlimited craft beer and food tastings, a commemorative glass and live musical entertainment.
The fun will continue Saturday at the Tybee Island Lighthouse at 7 p.m. with Grand Brew-Ha-Ha that will include tasty treats from local eateries and select samplings of craft beer under the stars and lights of the Tybee Island Lighthouse, a commemorative glass and live musical entertainment.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Friday: $35 in advance, $40 at the door, $20 for designated drivers.
- Saturday: $45 in advance, $50 at the door, $20 for designated drivers.
- $70 for a combination ticket for Friday and Saturday night.
- Combination and advanced tickets are only available through October 31, 2012.
- Tybee Post Theater member discounts are available.
For additional Tybee Beach Brew Fest information, visit www.tybeebeachbrewfest.com.