Fire shuts down Travel Lodge hotel in Chatham Co. - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Fire shuts down hotel in Chatham Co.

Posted: Updated:
CHATHAM CO., GA (WTOC) -

The Travel Lodge hotel near Ga. 204 and I-95 was shut down after a fire Friday.

All of the guests were relocated to other hotels after an electrical fire started in a room in the back of the building.

There was not much damage, but firefighters had to kill the power to the building.

Copyright 2012 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow