CCSO: Space heater to blame in fatal house fire - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Camden County man dies in house fire

Posted: Updated:
A man is killed Sunday in a Camden County house fire. (Source: Camden Co. Sheriff's Office) A man is killed Sunday in a Camden County house fire. (Source: Camden Co. Sheriff's Office)
CAMDEN CO., GA (WTOC) -

Investigators said they believe a space heater was to blame in a fatal house fire that occurred Sunday.

Authorities and fire-rescue personnel responded at 7:15 a.m. Sunday to a house fire at South Alvah Brazell Road, according to the Camden County Sheriff's Office.

Arthur Daniel Brazell, 41, was killed in the fire, according to the sheriff's office. No foul play is suspected.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow