Two displaced after house fire on Massachusetts Ave. - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Two displaced after house fire on Massachusetts Ave.

Posted: Updated:
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

Two people were displaced Friday after a fire broke out at their house on Massachusetts Ave. just before 6 p.m.

Firefighters say the fire started in the kitchen. They were able to stop it from spreading but there was a good amount of smoke and water damage.

The Red Cross is assisting the two displaced.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow