Chimney sparks fire overnight at home in Bryan County - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Chimney catches fire overnight at Richmond Hill home

Posted: Updated:

Fire crews were called out to a house fire in Richmond Hill overnight. 

It happened around 1 a.m. at a home on Harris Trail Road. The Richmond Hill fire chief said it was a minor fire that started in the chimney and spread to the roof. 

Firefighters quickly put out the flames and placed a tarp on the roof over the damaged area. 

No injuries reported.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.


Powered by WorldNow