Medical Records from Dr. Morrissey

There's new information on a story we first brought you early this week regarding concerns from some parents needing their children's medical records.

If you need records from pediatrician Dr. William J. Morrissey, we have the address you need. Send a written, signed request specifying to whom the records should be sent, along with a $15 check or money order, to:

445 EG Miles Parkway, Suite 106, Hinesville, GA 31313