Research and Markets Announces the Release of 'Global Neonatal Warming Equipment Market 2010 - 2014'
Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
This comprehensive report on global neonatal warming equipment comprises
- Quantification and analyses of the market for neonatal warming equipment
- Current market size and forecasts of neonatal warming equipment
- Neonatal facts
- Illustration of drivers and trends
- Key factors affecting the neonatal warming equipment
- Competitive Landscape: Profiles of leading players
- Neonatal deaths account for more than 40 percent of total child deaths in the world
- Pre-term birth complications and high incidence of asphyxia are two of the major causes for neonatal deaths
- India accounts for nearly 20 percent of global neonatal deaths
- Global neonatal warming equipment market is estimated to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period
- Growing awareness, low cost equipment, and replacement market are some of the major drivers
- America is the largest market for neonatal warming equipments
- Market comprises of large multinational players as well as many local companies