Fire destroys couple's Thunderbolt home - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Fire destroys Thunderbolt home

Posted: Updated:
A fire destroys a home in the 3200 block of Cedar Street A fire destroys a home in the 3200 block of Cedar Street
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

A Thunderbolt couple looking for a new place to stay after a fire destroys their home.

It happened at a home located in the 3200 block of Cedar Street.

Volunteers from the Red Cross Chatham County Disaster Action Team responded to the fire. The home was destroyed and the couple had no insurance. 

The Red Cross is providing the couple with food, clothing and temporary shelter.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow