South side apartment damaged by fire - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Electrical fire erupts at south side apartment

Posted: Updated:
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

An apartment unit sustained minor damage on Tuesday afternoon when a small electrical fire broke out in an upstairs apartment.

It happened at a complex on West Montgomery Cross Road.

Firefighters contained the fire to that unit, it did not spread to other rooms or apartments.

No one was injured. 

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow