Chief says Tybee house fire was electrical - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Electrical problem blamed for Tybee house fire

Posted: Updated:
TYBEE ISLAND, GA (WTOC) -

Tybee Island Fire Chief Skip Sasser said a fire that broke out Monday at a home on 12th Street was caused by an electrical short.

The chief said there is nothing suspicious about the fire. Firefighters from Tybee and Southside both battled the blaze.

Three people have been put out of their home due to the blaze.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow