Kitchen fire erupts at Pooler Hardee's - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Fire erupts at Hardee's kitchen

Posted: Updated:
POOLER, GA (WTOC) -

A fire broke out in the kitchen of the Hardee's in Pooler early Tuesday. 

It happened around 6:30 a.m. at the Hardee's at 100 Governor Truetlen Road. Officials say the flames went as high as the roof. They say someone was cooking with the fryers when it went up in flames. The fire was contained to the kitchen area and firefighters were able to put out all of the flames. 

The building was evacuated and no one was injured. 

Hardees will be closed Tuesday and possibly Wednesday as the health department surveys the damage.

The fire is under investigation.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

 

 

Powered by WorldNow