Fire damages Hacklous Road home in Yemassee - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Fire damages Yemassee home

Posted: Updated:
YEMASSEE, SC (WTOC) -

The American Red Cross assisted a family whose Yemassee home was heavily damaged by a fire on Wednesday.

An adult and three children were put out of their home on Hacklous Road. The Red Cross provided financial help so they could buy food, clothing and gave them comfort kits that contain hygiene items.

So far this year, the Palmetto SC Region of the American Red Cross has helped more than 4,300 individuals who have been hit by a disaster.

Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow