The widespread power outages have caused the deaths of two people in Mid-Michigan.
An unidentified 84-year-old man died from carbon monoxide poisoning at his home in Grand Blanc. He was found unresponsive in a garage with a generator Tuesday night.
That man did not have any power. His wife was also at home but she is okay.
And a 73-year-old woman died after a crash on Christmas Eve due to stop lights not working. The incident happened at Davison and Center roads in Flint.
The woman was killed when a pickup truck struck her SUV. The name of the woman has not been released.
Copyright 2013 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
One device is put in the pump, and another device is put inside the gas station, and when the pump is pried open, the alarm goes off, alerting employees which pump was compromised.
The Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred late Thursday night in the 600 block of Yamacraw Village.
Teachers in the Savannah-Chatham County Public School System will officially return to the classroom on Friday.
Officials say they arrested a woman for arson and a number of other charges in connection to a fire at a home on Salt Creek Road in Savannah Thursday morning.
It's one of the days of the year you have an excuse to have Dairy Queen dessert before dinner, and after too.