Register for 2014 Race for the Cure - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Register for Race for the Cure

Posted: Updated:
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

Get ready for the 2014 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Coastal Georgia.

The race will begin at Telfair Square in the Savannah Historic District. Funds raised here stays within the community.  The Komen Coastal Georgia Affiliate contributed more than $1.6 million to the cause, 25 percent of funds raised goes to internationally innovative research and the remaining 75 percent goes to local breast health services.

Register at www.komencoastalgeorgia.org.

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.

 

 

 

Powered by WorldNow