Statesboro family displaced by electrical fire - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Statesboro family displaced by electrical fire

Posted: Updated:
STATESBORO, GA (WTOC) -

Three adults and one child are staying in a shelter Wednesday night after an electrical fire damaged their home on George Moore Road in Statesboro.

Investigators say the fire was minor, but they had to cut the power off.

The American Red Cross in Statesboro is helping the family find a place to stay until the home can be repaired.  

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow