A family of four was burned out of their mobile home Sunday morning in Liberty County.
According to resident Dwaine Pasley, he woke up early Sunday at his home on Joyner rd. to get a glass of water to drink, when he smelled smoke in the air upon leaving his bedroom.
When Pasley went to investigate he found a window engulfed in fire in one of the rooms of the residence. Pasley immediately woke up the remaining family members and they were able to exit the home without injury.
Liberty County Fire Services Station 15 arrived to 85 Joyner Road around 9 a.m. on Sunday to a fully engulfed structure.
Liberty County Fire Lt. Stephen Licwinko said when his unit arrived the mobile home was fully engulfed in flames. Licwinko said it was a tough fire to fight due to the age of the structure.
The fire station located in Gum Branch as well as units from Hinesville, and Walthourville Volunteer Fire and Rescue assisted in fighting the fire.