Two displaced by fire overnight in Savannah - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Two displaced by Savannah apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

Southside Fire officials said an accidental fire broke out at an apartment on Westlake Avenue shortly after 10:30 p.m.

Firefighters got there and put the fire out shortly after the call.

They said the fire was contained to the bathroom area and there is minor damage to the outside of the apartment.

One adult and one child had to stay elsewhere Thursday night due to the damage. No injuries were reported.  

The Red Cross provided funds for food and temporary shelter.

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow