Crews extinguish garage fire in Rutherford Co. - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Crews extinguish garage fire in Rutherford Co.

Posted: Updated:
MURFREESBORO, TN (WSMV) -

A family's home in Rutherford County was saved thanks to some quick work from firefighters.

An attached garage caught on fire at a home on Leanna Central Valley Road.

The garage burned to the ground, but crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to the family's main home.

No injuries were reported in the fire.

Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow