MCINTOSH CO., GA (WTOC) - NEW AT 11: The McIntosh County School Board held an executive session on Monday night to decide the fate of the three school district officials who were arrested for allegedly failing to report abuse when a McIntosh Academy teacher had a sexual relationship with two male students. Conny Cooper was there and will bring you the latest tonight on THE News at 11.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Email alerts - Sign up to get breaking news in your inbox
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter! Add WTOC to your circles on Google+.
Be sure to watch WTOC THE News Now at 4 and THE News at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00.