SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Gov. Nathan Deal recently signed the new Georgia Safe Cary Protection Act, a new law that would expand where carriers could bring their weapons. Some have dubbed this new law the "guns everywhere law", and it has some public officials worried.
Conny Cooper will explain this new law tonight on The News at 11.
Stay Connected with WTOC:
- Text alerts – Sign up for breaking news and severe weather text alerts delivered to your cell phone
- Email alerts - Sign up to get breaking news in your inbox
- Weather app – Real-time radar, severe weather alerts and more for your iPhone and Android phone
- News app – Latest headlines, video and more from WTOC for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry device.
- Mobile website – Get news, headlines and more at the WTOC On the Go mobile website.
- Social media - Follow WTOC on Facebook and Twitter! Add WTOC to your circles on Google+.
Be sure to watch WTOC THE News Now at 4 and THE News at 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00.