5th annual Play It Forward Concert - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

5th annual Play It Forward Concert

Posted: Updated:
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

Music danced through the air Saturday night at the Ships of the Sea Museum in Savannah for a fundraising concert paying tribute to local jazz legend, Ben Tucker.

This was the 5th annual Play It Forward concert and featured musicians playing in honor of the late Ben Tucker who was struck and killed by a car on Hutchinson Island last summer.

80% of all the funds raised from the concert will go to the Centennial Playground Project and the remaining 20% will go to the Rotary Foundation.

Copyright 2014 WTOC

Powered by WorldNow