Mother, son displaced after fire on Macedonia Road - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Mother, son displaced after fire on Macedonia Road

Posted: Updated:
LONG CO., GA (WTOC) -

A fire Wednesday morning in Ludowici has displaced a mother and son from their home.

The fire, caused by a dryer, started around 10:30 a.m. 

Long County EMS, Long County Sheriff's Office and the Long County Fire Department all responded to the fire.

Red Cross has been notified to assist.

Long County spokesman Richard Truman said the house is a total loss, but no injuries were involved in the blaze.

 

Powered by WorldNow