Fire burns down restaurant on W. Bay Street - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Fire burns down restaurant on W. Bay Street

A viewer submitted photo of the fire. A viewer submitted photo of the fire.
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

A small fire erupted at a business on W. Bay Street.

Fire crews arrived at the Family Fast Foods BBQ Shack and were able to stop the fire before it threatened Nancy's Seafood. Officials believe a grill started the fire.

No one was hurt, but unfortunately, the building burned to the ground.

Bay Street was closed for a short time, but it has since been reopened.

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly