Electrical issues causes house fire over weekend - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Electrical issues causes house fire over weekend

SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

Investigators with Savannah Fire say the fire that took place on Austin Drive over the weekend was caused by an electrical issue with the circuit leading to the air conditioner unit in the house.

Neighbors woke up Saturday morning to see the massive flames.

The house is a total loss.

Fortunately, no one was currently living in the home. 

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly