Signs of Hearing Loss
There are many different factors that determine the causes of hearing loss. This list is to serve only as a general guide to the most common signs that hearing loss may be occuring. If you feel that you are already suffering from hearing loss, you should consult an Audiologist or Hearing Specialist immediately.
• Asking people to repeat themselves often
• Difficulty hearing or understanding people in crowded or noisy places
• Pretending to understand conversations or responding inappropriately
• Often asked to lower radio or television volumes because others feel they are too loud
• Withdrawing yourself from social activities or gatherings; purposely avoiding groups of people or strangers
• Arguments about misunderstandings of conversations