SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Last week Facebook rolled out an update that allows users to prioritize the posts they see first on their newsfeeds.
The new feature is currently available on desktop and iOS (Apple products) versions of Facebook and will soon be available for Android devices.
Don't miss breaking news updates, Amber Alerts and top news stories from WTOC.
Here's how to prioritize the WTOC Facebook page.
- Go to the WTOC-TV Facebook page
- Select the ‘Following’ button on the cover photo
- Then, select ‘See First’
- Open the Facebook mobile app
- Select ‘More’ on the bottom right corner
- Scroll down to ‘Settings’
- Then, select ‘News Feed Preferences’
- Then, select ‘Prioritize who to see first’
- Then, select ‘WTOC’ and other personalities that you would like to follow.