Avala Apartments fire started in storage room near golf carts - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Avala Apartments fire started in storage room near golf carts

POOLER, GA (WTOC) -

Fire investigators say a fire at Avala Apartments in Savannah Quarters started in a clubhouse storage room where three golf carts were charging.

They say the fire started near one of those golf carts, but they are still trying to figure out how.

Once we get an official cause, we will let you know.

Copyright 2016 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly