Resident displaced after garage fire in Pooler - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Resident displaced after garage fire in Pooler

(Source: WTOC) (Source: WTOC)
POOLER, GA (WTOC) -

A resident is displaced after a garage fire in Pooler.

It happened along Longleaf Circle around 6 p.m. on Monday.

Pooler Fire Chief Wade Simmons tells us a car caught fire inside a garage, located near the home's power box.

The resident will be displaced for the next few nights until power is restored and smoke damage is cleaned up.

No one else was injured.

Copyright 2016 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly