Burned Baby Undergoes Surgery - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

06/15/05

Burned Baby Undergoes Surgery

The four-month-old baby badly burned when his parents left him in his car seat near a stove remains in critical condition today. Police say Baby Noah underwent surgery yesterday for his injuries.

Eleven days ago, his parents say they left him in his car seat on a kitchen island while they went outside. The stove was on; it melted through his seat and burned Noah on the lower part of his body.

He's been in the Augusta Burn Center in critical condition.

Detectives are investigating the incident but have not filed any charges at this time.

Reported by: WTOC staff

Powered by Frankly