Tabby Walk Fire Likely Accidental - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

07/06/05

Tabby Walk Fire Likely Accidental

Last week, a fire at Tabby Walk apartments on Hilton Head forced 20 people out of their homes. Fire investigators have some answers now, saying it was not suspicious.

They think it started at an electrical outlet with several things plugged in. They can't tell if it was a short at the plug or in the equipment.

Most of the families lost almost everything they had in the blaze.

Reported by: Jaime Dailey, jdailey@wtoc.com

Powered by Frankly