SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Christmas is just days away, and if you're anything like me, you're scrambling to get that 'to-do' list done before Santa comes to town.
More times than not, there are always those few 'last minute' gifts that need wrapping. Maybe you have an extra guest coming for Christmas dinner and you need to wrap something at home in a hurry. Here's an easy 5-step guide to get you by in a pinch.
Here's what you need: wrapping paper, scissors, scotch tape, and a bow or ribbon.
- Step 1: Measure your cut by turning box over three times
- Step 2: Cut in a clean, straight line
- Step 3: Tape down the longest flaps onto the middle of the box
- Step 4: Fold side flaps downward into angles, then fold them inward as tightly as possible. Make sure to tape securely. Repeat for other side.
- Step 5: Stick a bow on it
Use this when you're crunched for time and you'll have it done before you know it. .